Monday, June 18, 2012

Psalm 13: Day 13 -Faith is the Substance of Things Hope for the Evidence of Things Unseen



Good Day,

Psalm 13

New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 13[a]

For the director of music. A psalm of David.

How long, Lord? Will you forget me forever?
    How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts     and day after day have sorrow in my heart?
    How long will my enemy triumph over me?
Look on me and answer, Lord my God.
    Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,
and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him, ”
    and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
But I trust in your unfailing love;     my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Lord’s praise,I will sing the
    for he has been good to me.
Psalm 13’s Thoughts to Ponder:
The Bible tells us that “faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things unseen.”(Hebrews 11:11). We are now on Psalm 13. Do you see this principle and belief working in David’s life? What about yours?

Please take the time to reflect and comment:
When you go to comment, you can choose anonymous and then sign your name at the end of you post, or you can set up a Google account. The first choice is easier! I recommend that you work in Word or Word Pad first; then copy and paste it in here. Feel free to email me @ illyguana@hotmail.com with any questions you still have or concerns. You can also send me a message in FB to Illy Reich!

No comments: