Sunday, August 19, 2012

Are You Ready to Make An Impact?


Dear Readers,

If you know me, you are probably wondering why am I writing another blog? I am a teacher and youth pastor. I wish I had more time to spend with the youth at Gulf Coast Church and with  the readers that followed our summer blog all around the world.

There are times that I feel impressed to share a message. Sometimes it's when I am driving in my car, or worse yet, in the middle of  teaching a lesson at the high school. There is so much that needs to be communicated to a generation that is on fire for the King! Let's face it. There are times when we need to be encouraged, inspired, recharged, and motivated to spread the good news.

If I write anything at all, it will be from my heart. So, when you get it, remember how much God loves you and wants you to be all that you can be. Share your light. When you become tired and weary, get a recharge! When you are on fire for God, inspire and encourage others to find and follow God. We can make a difference!

As usual, you can find me and message me in FACEBOOK @ Illy Reich (Frontline- Student Ministries)!

God Bless You,

Pastor Illy Reich
Gulf Coast Church
North Port, Fl

No comments: