Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 30: Psalm 30- Jesus is King; Cancer is Not!

Good Day,
There have been so many times that God has answered my cry for help, healed me, brought me up from the realm of the dead, and delivered me from the snare of the pit (vv 1-3). God has brought me put of many dark days laden with sadness and depression. Today is no different than any other; He has answered many of my prayers; I finally feel like I can write today. God is faithful. I hold to the fact that if I wait on the Lord and am full of courage, He will eventually meet me. For all of these reasons, I praise God (v 4). Even as I struggle with the matters at hand in Michigan, I know that God will never leave me or forsake me. As I have said before, though I may not like that my mom’s cancer is taking over, I am thankful for her salvation and the beginning of the healing of her heart. I still believe that Jesus is King and cancer is not. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Do you believe that? What are you facing today? Ask God for His help. He will NEVER let you down! He has joy coming your way. Look up and embrace it. I just did!

Psalm 30

I will exalt you, Lord,
    for you lifted me out of the depths
    and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
Lord my God, I called to you for help,     and you healed me.
Lord, brought me up from the realm of the dead; You,     you spared me from going down to the pit.
Sing the praises of the Lord, you his faithful people;
    praise his holy name.
For his anger lasts only a moment,     but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
    but rejoicing comes in the morning.
When I felt secure, I said,
    “I will never be shaken.”
Lord, when you favored me,
    you made my royal mountain[c] stand firm;
but when you hid your face,
    I was dismayed.
To you, Lord, I called;
    to the Lord I cried for mercy:
“What is gained if I am silenced,
    if I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise you?
    Will it proclaim your faithfulness?
10 Lord, and be merciful to me; Hear,     Lord, be my help. ”
11 You turned my wailing into dancing;     you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent.
    Lord my God, I will praise you forever


 Please take the time to reflect and comment:
When you go to comment, you can choose anonymous and then sign your name at the end of you post, or you can set up a Google account. The first choice is easier! I recommend that you work in Word or Word Pad first; then copy and paste it in here. Feel free to email me @ illyguana@hotmail.com with any questions you still have or concerns. You can also send me a message in FB to Illy Reich!

No comments: